Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

6/27/2010

No card today ...

Happy Sunday! I do not have any pictures to post today . . . waiting for my DH to return home this morning with my camera before I can take decent pictures of the tri-shutter card as well as the rest of the sympathy cards for our card ministry. Yes, I am finished with them! All they need are envelopes and to be stamped on the back of each with our card ministry stamp.
As usual, I spent some time early this morning surfing the SCS galleries ... so much amazing talent and so very many great ideas.
I've already stamped a couple of images to work on after I return from picking up DH at the airport. Now that my "sympathy card" project is completed, I should really make a list of the cards I need to make as well as the ones I want to make! Oh, and I do have another project for a different group I am part of. I need to come up with some designs for fundraising purposes.
Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post some new card pictures. Hope you are having a great summer Sunday and that the weather in your part of the world is just the way you'd like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment