Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

6/19/2010

Hate to bore you ...



I hate to bore you with another one of the sympathy cards I am making for our church festival through our card ministry, but I had such fun surfing through the "Thoughts and Prayers" gallery on SCS and found some fun ideas to add to my basic card. With this version, I stamped the branch image in SU! Chocolate Chip. Then I stamped it, again, in Bashful Blue and used a "tiny" punch to punch the flowers. I added a mini-glue dot to each one and adhered them to the Chocolate Chip branch. The butterflies are from the SU! Sizzix Embosslit. It punches out a variety of butterflies in various sizes and embosses them. I added one of the same "jewels" I've been using on the other versions. I also added the Very Vanilla ribbon. What do you think of this version?
I don't think that my dear husband checks my blog, but just to be safe , I won't post his Father's Day card until tomorrow. I'll keep this short this evening. Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend! If you are celebrating Father's Day tomorrow, enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so not boring! I love how the black highlights the color on this card.

    ReplyDelete