Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

6/22/2010

Masculine Sympathy Card



I really love the SU! Thoughts & Prayers set ... as you can tell from prior posts. Since I need to make 35 sympathy cards for card ministry, I thought some of them should have a masculine look. I used Kraft and Close to Cocoa card stock, the Cuttlebug argyle embossing folder, the SU! Curley Label punch, and a button from the SU! Button Latte package. It might be time for me to switch to another sympathy stamp set to finish the rest of my assignment. :-) Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy this summer day wherever you are!

3 comments:

  1. Two more awesome cards, Suzie! I love that you have the top of the tree coming in from the side - very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love how you centered the Curly Label above the image...very clever. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog on SCS.


    I love this stamp set. These are lovely sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete