Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

6/23/2010

More sympathy cards, different design ...




Today I decided to change the design for the next batch of sympathy cards for card ministry. I am now up to 26 cards on my way to 35. I used SU! Brocade Blue and Bazzill White for these cards. I also used Metallic Silver from The Paper Company for the card on the left. The embossing folders used are from a Sizzix set entitled Damask. The scallop punches are from Marvy Uchida and the circle punches are SU! I used the sentiment "Here for You" from the SU! set entitled Friends 24/7. The ink is Stazon Black. The pearl is from Hero Arts and the ribbon is SU!. I am not such of the original of the dew drop. My goal is to have all 35 completed by Saturday for sure. DH has requested cards, too, so I need to keep very busy creating. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Two more great cards, Suzie! Your church is very lucky to have you making cards for them. That's cool, too, that Mike has put in an order for some!

    ReplyDelete