Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

9/13/2010

Sweet Scoops!


This was the first time I had used my SU! Sweet Scoops stamp set, but it WON'T be the last. Such a fun set and I kept daydreaming about favorite ice cream and gelato flavors! :D
For this card I chose three SU! colors: Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa, and Pumpkin Pie. I used them in ink and cardstock form. I also happened to have non-SU! brads that just matched the Pumpkin Pie. Hurray! I used a Cuttlebug and a Sizzix embossing folder on the card as well. The SU! ticket punch is one of my favorites that I haven't used for a while, so I pulled that out, too.
Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment: