Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

9/29/2010

Baby Girl Card




Sorry to have been missing, but I was "out sick" for over a week. Looks like I need to do some catching up.
Here is a baby girl card I made recently for some friends who just had their 5th daughter. I had such fun making this card for them. Supplies used are: SU! Pretty in Pink cardstock, Doodlebug "Sea Life" patterned paper with coordinating Doodlebug plaid patterned paper (I stamped the onesie image on the diagonal), Versafine Black Onyx ink, stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms and Savvy, border punch by Martha Stewart, SU! ribbon, hearts punched by SU! punches, and little white heart buttons from my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leave a comment if you have an extra minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment