Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

9/11/2010

Blue and White



First of all, please excuse the poor quality of the photo. I was in a hurry and took the picture in our kitchen on a counter. Note to self: don't do that, again.
The card base is white Bazzill with Bashful Blue ink and cardstock. I used Whisper White for the stamped image. Both the SU! scallop trim border punch and the scallop trim corner punch were used along with the SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.
The stamps used were: Friends 24-7 (wood) and Well Scripted (unmounted).
Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment