Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

9/08/2010

Birthday Card for Joe



Birthday card for SIL using stamps from the SU! Party Hearty set. The colors are as close as I could get to the KU colors of red, blue, and yellow. My blue is a little too dark, though. Joe graduated from KU and is a major KU basketball and football fan! I used my corner-rounder punch on opposite corners of the yellow cardstock like I saw done on one of the MOJO Monday sketches. Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

  1. It's always great when cards are made specially for someone - very cool! Great card!

    ReplyDelete