Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

9/11/2010

For Baby Addison




I can't resist some of the adorable Doodlebug papers to this day! Been a fan of theirs for as long as I have been making cards. There are no special instructions for making this card. it is just a basic design. I did play around with putting more "things" on the front, but nothing ever struck me. So I decided to enhance the inside by using the same "strawberry" paper on both sides of the interior. When I just couldn't figure out what else to add to the outside of this baby card (due to the busy background paper), I decided to decorate it a bit more on the inside. This is the result. I used the same patterned paper from the front on the whole inside. I also matted the sentiment which I probably wouldn't have done on the inside. Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment: