Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

9/07/2010

Sea Shell Birthday Cards




These two birthday cards were made using the sea shell embossiblities plate from Spellbinders. The sand dollar stamp looks so pretty when you add a little glue and glitter! I used Bashful Blue cardstock and ink by Stampin' Up! The ribbon is also from Stampin' Up! as is the punched label and sentiment. The "bling" is from Marc Richards. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness - you've been busy, Suzie!! Two more awesome cards! Love the soft color and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete