Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

1/10/2010

Remodeling in Full Swing




We are here in Florida now! I thought I'd share a picture or two of the remodeling that is going on at our house here. We had some not so unexpected pipe digging up and replacing under the floors this week, but we also got 5 of the new windows installed. There are metal studs where new walls are going up as well as the half wall where the "bar" will be from the kitchen into the family room. In the picture I've posted, you'll see the orange wall. On the right side of that wall, we will have double workstations for Mike and me made from the same cabinetry as in the kitchen. Hurray! A great place for me to make my cards!
Each day Mike heads to the house early to pick up the newspaper and then we return later to check the mail. Every trip to the house brings a new change for us to see. It really is exciting. Never having remodeled anything, this is an adventure for us.

2 comments:

  1. How fun and exciting! Thanks for sharing the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzie, when I first looked at your remodeling photos, I thought to myself...when did they get palm trees in MN?!
    Florida, huh...so are you snow birds or are you permanent?

    ReplyDelete