Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

12/31/2009



Yesterday I packed up a lot of my card-making supplies to take with us to Florida for the next few months. It took me a long time as I had to go through a lot of stuff (blush), figure out just what to take, and pack it safely. While Christmas shopping at Target one day, I found the storage container shown here. I ended up buying one and then returning to buy two more. They turned out being perfect for so many things from ink refill bottles to small tools to embossing powders to stamp pads to adhesives to single stamps ... well, you get the idea. I've filled up 4 flat rate boxes from the post office full of paper. My rolling supply case is almost full and the matching shoulder bag has my Cuttlebug, my Sidekick, and so much more in it. My dear husband says "No Problem!". He says we have room for all of it! No need to mail those 4 boxes!
Today I continue the packing ... clothes, financial papers, etc. And if I finish all that, I will start taking done the Christmas decorations. One big motivator to get all this done as soon as possible is that the temperatures are predicted to dip down below zero the next few nights! We definitely want to start our drive to Florida on Saturday.
Thank you for stopping by and have a Blessed New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a daunting task! Best of luck with your packing and have a great drive.

    ReplyDelete