Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

9/25/2009

Working on card-making ministry projects





It is a lovely fall Saturday in Minnesota. After spending most of the day outside, I thought I would take a little time to share some pictures of my latest project for our card ministry at church. I made 25 feminine birthday cards this week and should start on Christmas cards tonight which will be used for families at our church with soldiers as well as for our home-bound packets we send out. I've posted a close-up of one of the cards, too. This one has holes punched in the white scallop circle which is my favorite look, but it is quite time-consuming when you are making 25.
Hope you got to enjoy a lovely day wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment