Suzie Card-Maker

Suzie Card-Maker

Welcome!

I LOVE to create greeting cards. This is a place
for me to share some of my favorite cards with family,
fellow card-makers,and friends.
Update: Since I began this card-making blog in 2009, we have moved to a warm, sunny place, retired, and gotten very busy. Even though my love of making cards has not lessened, my time "for" card-making has diminished. I had actually considered taking down my blog because of my lack of time to make and post cards. Instead I will try to post more regularly with a variety of things. Please bear with me while I attempt to expand my topics.

10/03/2010

B is for Boy



A baby boy card for our niece and nephew who are having their first baby in January . . . the card base is SU! Soft Suede with a mat of SU! Wild Wasabi followed by a mat of Doodlebug Zoofari patterned paper. The stamped images are Recollections Bouncin' Baby Boy and Cornish Heritage Farms Baby Love. The images were stamped with Versafine Onyx Black . I colored the giraffe with SU! Close to Cocoa and So Saffron. I matted the images with SU! Soft Suede and paper-pierced around the edges and used my corner-rounder on the image and its mat. The ribbon is SU! Wild Wasabi. I used the SU! slot punch to secure the ribbon on the image layer and used the sentiment "tiny little thing, great big blessing" by Hampton Art Stamps Great Big Blessing on the inside. Thanks, again, for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Suzie, this is darling! What a wonderful card for your niece and nephew!

    ReplyDelete